Here are the list of schools and local government units which operations are suspended due to the earthquake, Friday, September 13, 2019 which struck Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
The quake, which measured 5.3 in magnitude in the Richter scale, had its epicentre in the island of Polilio off the coast of Quezon province. Tectonic in origin, the quake struck 66 kilometres deep in the oceanic floor.
As of presstime, no casualties have been reported. Reports of structural damages are likewise zero.
- University of Santo Tomas – classes in all levels and office work
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines – classes in all levels and office work in all National Capital Region (NCR) campuses
- Far Eastern University Manila and Makati
- Malayan Colleges Laguna – classes in all levels and office work
- De La Salle University Manila, Makati and Bonifacio Global City campuses
- University of the Easy Caloocan and Manila
- Technological Institute of the Philippines Quezon City and Manila
- San Beda University
- University of the Philippines Diliman
- Ateneo de Manila University
- LGUs: Quezon City – classes in all levels, public and private
- Taguig City – classes in all levels, public and private