A noodle factory in Brgy. Bato Bato in Quezon City, burned into ashes yesterday morning.
According to the Quezon City Bureau of Fire Protection Fire Marshal Sr. Supt. Jaime Ramirez said the fire started at 3:00 am at a 2 storey building noodle factory located in Brgy.Balon Bato, Quezon City.
Ramirez said the fire came from the rear of the factory fireplace and quickly spread to a second alarm.
Firefighters quickly responded to the fire within half an hour and stopped spreading to nearby residential areas.
No one was reported killed and injured in the fire while it was ascertained how much property was consumed by the fire.